Our daily sheet software ties the inventory control software together with a powerful program to maintain and analyze your daily sales based on your end of day reports from the cash register that are created electronically and automatically interfaced with the software on a daily basis.
System Features Include
- Automatic entry daily of all sales data from your cash register including inventory and fuel.
- The ability to track all credit & debit card sales and payments to your fuel supplier.
- Daily analysis of your weighted average margin for fuel in real time based on your purchases and sales including sales percentages by grade and inside fuel purchases versus pay at the pump fuel purchases.
- Track sales history on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis for analysis of your business.
- Complete sales tracking by department or group.
- Record and track all fuel purchases to your supplier including automatic taxes and fees calculations by load.
- Calculate cash register overages and shortages on a daily basis.
- Track all bank deposits.
- Record and track all cash paid outs including automatic entry supported from the inventory control system.
- Track sales to house charge customers automatically and create billing on a monthly basis for all charges made at your store*. *(With the purchase of an accounting software interface)
- Track the sales of alternate profit centers in your store separately from the cash register system and allow it to be integrated into your daily sales mix.
- Complete carwash sales tracking and analyze by individual car wash type.
- Track the competition’s fuel price in your daily sheet program and then use that data to analyze the affect on your daily sales.
- Sales projections based on current data and past sales history can help you analyze where you are going now and where your business will be in the future.